Your wedding photographer only has one chance to get it right. Marc Torrecillas Photography is the Playa del Carmen wedding photographer that brides trust to take those once-in-a-lifetime images that are cherished forever.
Taking wedding photos can be quite unpredictable. Will the lighting be good? Will the weather (and guests!) cooperate? Unlike most Los Angeles wedding photographers, our team members are ready to handle any type of situation.
Almost every member of our photography team has over 20 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in photography. They know how to:
* Compose extraordinary photos
* Work with the available lighting
* Put everyone from you to your camera-shy future father-in-law at ease
* Capture the unique personalities of you, your beloved and your event
* Shoot perfect images that don’t have to be “fixed” later
Likewise, our team of Playa del Carmen wedding videographers each has at least 15 years of experience and numerous courses in cinematography under their belt.
Shimmering sunsets, bare feet on powder-white sands, and you and your groom exchanging your vows. what could be more romantic? Riviera Maya, also known as the Mayan Riviera,is a peaceful paradise, so named for its proximity to the sites of many Mayan ruins in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo.
Hot sunshine and even hotter romance – no wonder Mexico is one of the world’s most popular destinations for couples looking to marry abroad. With charming traditions, such as walking to the wedding reception accompanied by a band of musicians, Mexico has more than mere mass-market appeal. Search out the smaller hotels and quirkier haciendas, and couples can capture memorable wedding experiences imbued with as much old world charm and tequila as any self-respecting bride can handle.
WEDDING SEASONAL GUIDE
WINTER (from December 21st to March 20th)
SPRING (from March 21st to June 20th)
SUMMER (from June 21st to September 20th)
FALL (from September 21st to December 20th)
: April, May, June
TROPICAL STORMS AND HURRICANE SEASON : from June 1st to November 30th
TAKE IN MIND THAT:
– Riviera Maya is situated in the East side of the Central Time Zone and evenings come early!
– In the Riviera Maya sunset is on the opposite site of the ocean!
– The light is best at the beginning and end of the day, the water color usually doesn’t hold its typical rich blues. (The color of the ocean water changes, in the morning until 5 pm, we have the turquoise color, after is changing in a dark blue)
–Right around 1-2 hours after sunrise seems to be the optimal time when the sun is high enough to illuminate through the shallow waters around the Caribbean and really bring out the rich variety of blues. Unfortunately, this is long after it has lost the soft, sculpting quality of morning light in favor of harsher contrast and shadows.
– Especially in September weather is totally unpredictable
The wedding Certificate must be translated and legally checked, then registered at your local registry office.
Hire a wedding photographer playa del carmen & cancun